HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN AND ALSO NIGHT MOVES!
TODAY’S BREW: Beer For Breakfast. (only in my mind)
TODAY IS KRISTEN’S BIRTHDAY
IT’S THE RELEASE OF NIGHT MOVES
I say this about it on Ye Olde Goodreads:
From the driven-to-the-brink and pushed off the brink Melanie to sextastic Erin, from sure and steady Ryder to self-important jerk Drake, these characters push you to keep reading to see what the hell they’ll do next. A cast that somehow manages to fit together with an incredible realism, they drive each other to do things that keeps the pages turning. Part love story, part fish out of water, part vampire sexiness, part wild crime adventure, this is a book with a plot so interweaved and twisted together, you’ll be happy to be its next victim.
Kristen deserves you to buy her book for these reasons, among others that she won’t tell you because it would sound sucky coming from someone other than her best friend. BUT THESE REASONS:
- She is drained like a dirty pool at the end of summer from writing these books because she busted her ass, her brain and her heart to do it.
- She works hard at EVERYTHING. And people who work hard deserve your support.
- It’s a good fucking book.
- IT’S HER GODDAMN BIRTHDAY FOR CHRISSAKES.
- Every time she goes on a trip, whether it be a day trip or to Vegas for “research,” I tell her to buy me a present, and she does.
- One time when as teenagers, we waited outside for concert tickets for too long and still didn’t get them, Kristen told the cashier that this “sucked big hairy dog balls.” You want to read this book for that reason.
HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT:
AT THE BARNES AND THE NOBLE: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/night-moves-kristen-strassel/1118909138?ean=2940045761086
FROM THE SMASHING OF WORDS:http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/418092
In short, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BOOK BIRTHDAY, KRISTEN! Nikki Sixx/Tristan wanted to wish you one, too.
And I made you this cake! Not really!
I love you, Kristen, and I hope both your birthdays are wonderful ones. Long live the cougar.