What a Week
Today’s Brew: Blueberry coffee to go.
HOLY CRAP. I don’t know what it is about this week. If I did, I’d bottle it so I’d have it forever.
- Seasons in the Sun is on a blog tour this week. The reviews are so awesome. I can’t stop smiling! Check them out here.
- Seasons in the Sun is FREE on Amazon! Not sure how much longer it will be, so if you haven’t grabbed it yet, go get her! Even better than that, ever since I mentioned it on Twitter, it’s been in the top 10 for its category!! Oh. My. God. That’s YOU GUYS who did that. Wednesday Night alone saw over 100 retweets, favorites, and shares about the book. You guys. *beats chest, fist pumps in your general direction*
- I was featured in the local paper for the paperback release of Because the Night. If you’re visiting the blog for the first time because of that article, hi! Enjoy your stay! Check out what Julie has to say, too.
- Because the Night is also enjoying a nice boost because of all of this attention. I’m doing a little giveaway on Goodreads, too.
- If you guys can still stand me on Monday, we’re revealing the cover of Night Moves, book 2 in The Night Songs Collection. It comes out March 26, so you have a little bit of time to catch up on your reading!